Replace Missing Teeth and Fully Restore Your Smile
Full Dentures and Partial Dentures in Anchorage
Dentures are a removable, attractive solution for addressing widespread tooth loss. Full dentures are made with a flesh-colored acrylic base that fits over your gums and porcelain or acrylic teeth that look and function like real deal. Whether you’ve lost some or all of your teeth, dentures provide you with a beautiful smile that looks natural.
Types of Dentures
Each set of dentures is custom-made in a certified dental laboratory from the impressions the dentist takes from your mouth. Depending on your situation, there are several options for beautifying your smile:
- Conventional Full Denture: We’ll remove any remaining teeth and wait for the gum tissue to heal. After a couple of months, we’ll take impressions of your mouth and insert the dentures.
- Immediate Full Denture: An immediate full denture is inserted as soon as the remaining tooth is removed, allowing you to get a full smile immediately without waiting for your gums to heal. However, with this option, we’ll need to reline your dentures after several months if your gums shrink during the healing period.
- Implant-Supported Denture: We’ll remove any remaining teeth and strategically place four to eight implants into jaw your bone. Next, we’ll permanently anchor a slimmer denture onto to implants.
- Implant-Retained Denture: We’ll place two to four implants into your jawbone. Then we’ll use a traditional removable denture that snaps onto the implants for greater stability.
- Partial Denture: With partial dentures, we’ll use a metal and acrylic appliance to replace one or more teeth without extracting any natural, healthy teeth.
What Our Patients Say
They are an incredibly amazing and caring staff who give the most genuine care I have ever had in my life. My mother had ALL of her teeth removed there and they did it right THE FIRST TIME!!!! And she will have her dentures within a few weeks instead of a few months.Lea