Affordable Treatment for Broken or Unattractive Teeth
Affordable Dental Bonding Services in Anchorage
If your teeth are chipped, cracked, gapped, misshapen, or discolored, dental bonding is an affordable option for restoring and beautifying your smile. With this procedure, we apply a tooth-colored resin material to your teeth with an adhesive and then harden it using a curing light. The final product will be the same color as your surrounding teeth and has a seamless appearance.
Is Dental Bonding Right for Your Dental Needs?
Dental bonding is only of several options that can be used to repair minor dental issues or improve your smile. Here are a few reasons why this cosmetic procedure might be right for you:
- Minor Injury or Adjustment: If you have minimal damage to a tooth, such as a small chip, dental bonding can easily repair it. Bonding can also be used to make your teeth slightly larger and to fill in small gaps.
- Affordable Cosmetic Care: Dental bonding is significantly more affordable than other cosmetic treatments, such as veneers or implants.
- Minimally Invasive: Bonding is generally less invasive and requires less enamel removal than traditional veneers. The procedure is relatively painless and does not require anesthesia to complete.
- Quick Treatment: Dental bonding can often be completed in a single visit. On average, it takes less than an hour to bond a single tooth.
- Seamless Appearance: The composite material used for tooth bonding is color matched to look like a natural tooth. However, this material is prone to stains — unlike porcelain.
What Our Patients Say
Coming to South Anchorage Dental was my first time seeing a dentist in a long time. This office made me feel welcome right from the moment I walked in the door. The wait time was short and when I was seen, they listened to my concerns and immediately made a plan for treatment. I’m looking forward to being a patient with them.Jude Nichols